17 January 2010


Yay! The internet is back! My internet was out for about 24 hours. I've been waiting all that time to tell everyone about my new rats!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent the weekend in Buffalo adopting three beautiful little rats. Although, when Amy saw them she said they are ROUSes, not rats. Curly is an albino, also called a Pink-Eyed White. He came to the rescue place with a couple of mates called Larry and Moe. Logan and Gambit came in together. I think the former owner was a fan of the X-Men. Logan is a hooded rat, which means that his body is white and his head is a lovely bluish-grey. Gambit is a siamese rat. He is mainly a buff cream color, but has a cute brownish-grey stripe on his nose and a ring around the base of his tail. I am going to rename Gambit because the name doesn't fit a sweet shy rat like him. I am going to call him Sammael; he's my little angel. Logan is extremely adventurous. He's always the first of them to explore any new thing they encounter. Curly loves to cuddle and be petted. Sam seems to be most interested in me personally. He spent a great deal of time sniffing me the first time I held him.

No comments:

Post a Comment