28 September 2009

Bunnies Bite

Cute, hungry rabbits ate my tarragon plant. They left nothing but a few inch-long stems sticking out of the ground. I don't mind being a rabbit farmer. We have a warren somewhere near our house, whose residents are getting more and more cheeky by the day. I'd go out and bark at them like any reasonable puppy, if they weren't so darn cute. The wildlife in Upstate New York is amazing. I've taken up birdwatching at the suggestion of my shrink. I'm finding it terribly exciting. I am slowly putting up photos on Shutterfly from some of my cool bird sightings. After hearing about a million stories about squirrels hogging birdfeeders, I decided to put up a separate feeder for squirrels. I got some great photos of what I can only call squirrel acrobatics. Check them out at ...
http://bitsy5.shutterfly.com/

Sorry, I didn't have this working right before. It should be working now.

No comments:

Post a Comment